As we head into Memorial Day Weekend, I thought I’d hook you up with some vegan barbecue recipes from my favorite vegan chefs and bloggers to help you impress everyone, vegans and omnivores alike, at your next party!
You’ll notice this list of vegan barbecue recipes is mostly side dishes or appetizers, and that’s intentional. While there is a never-ending supply of homemade vegan burger recipes out there, I’d rather spend my time on the other dishes and leave the plant-based meat creations to the experts. Before you dive into the recipes below, I recommend grabbing some (or even all!) of these staples for your traditional, familiar main dishes (with a vegan twist!):
- Beyond Meat Burgers
- Beyond Meat Sausages
- The Herbivorous Butcher Ribeye Steaks
- The Herbivorous Butcher Hawaiian Huli Huli Ribs
- Follow Your Heart Cheese Slices (American, Provolone, Pepperjack, and/or Smoked Gouda)
- Field Roast Chao Cheese Slices (Original Creamy)
- Just For All Mayo or Follow Your Heart Vegenaise
And don’t forget to add some chips, popcorn, and other guilty pleasures from my Vegan Snack Food List!
Now that you have that taken care of, here are the vegan barbecue recipes I recommend adding to the line up!
Happy Memorial Day, and Happy Cruelty-Free Grilling!
Jessica // @thetreekisser